E4H is a planning and design firm committed 100% to healthcare and life sciences. We continually seek exceptional talent in the industry to join our motivated, innovative, and dedicated team of professionals. If you would like to be considered for the positions below, please contact email@example.com
The Project Accountant will be monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
• Management and maintenance of project account information into Deltek Ajera accounting system from set up: budgets, plans, costs, billing, to completion and close of project.
• Review, enter, and code, A/P invoices and time sheets for project billing. Consult with A/P department per invoices, terms, and payments.
• Review, enter, and create billing for clients. Consult with A/R department per contract billing, terms, and unpaid balances.
• Audit billing on projects to ensure all costs are captured and submitted for payment.
• Effectively communicate with Project Managers Principals, A/R department regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services related to billings.
• Remain in constant communications with Client(s), Subcontractors, Sub-tiers, and Suppliers’ accounting staff to resolve and maintain monthly billing issues and approvals.
• Prepare monthly reporting summary including: variances. project completion, and backlog, for Project Manager, Controller, and CFO
• Compile information for internal and external auditors as required
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project accounting Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Accounting with detailed knowledge of project contracts and change order documents.
• Excellent time management, writing, and communication skills.
• Hands on experience with Deltek Ajera is preferred and excellent Excel skills. (Vlookup and Pivot Tables)
• Must be pro active and possess the ability to anticipate needs and complications that are upcoming on projects
Project Coordinator II
The Project Coordinator partners with the Project Manager/Architect to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality standards. As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of the project development team to coordinate structural work, prepare estimates, interpret plans and inspect sites.
• Primary support to the Project Manager or Partner in charge
• Implement the data gathering effort • Develop and test functional concepts • Coordinate with Project Designer and Architect during schematic design phase
• Liaison with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Perform various coordinating tasks like scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Project Coordinator for 3-5 years of experience or mastery of entry level skills
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program
• Excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines
• Completion of an architectural technology or interior design program Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit software
5 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Licensed architect who is competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selections, and adaptation/ modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues and supervisory approval on proposed project plan.
8 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Has full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects. Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost effective execution of assigned projects. Actively manages project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments. Serves as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction. Ensures quality control.
Full-time intern on the path to licensure with 0 to 3 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program, proficient in Revit. Performs specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods. Under general supervision, works from the design of others and performs routine architecture assignments. Limited judgment is required on work details. Assignments may include higher- level work for training/ development purposes.
Accounts Payable Specialist
E4H is looking for an experienced, ambitious Accounts Payable professional looking for the next step. We are a growing architecture & design firm, so there is a good mix of hands-on and managing process improvements and quality of service for Accounts Payable needs. Bachelors’ degree in Accounting and 5+ years of experience is desired – architecture, engineering or professional services experience is key for this role.
- Responsible for complete cycle of Accounts Payable, including invoice entry, processing, and check run.
- Maintain vendor relations and information
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Will report to company Controller
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality in all matters regarding payables.
- 5 years Accounts Payable or general accounting experience; architecture or engineering firm experience is a plus.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or comparable experience.
- Experience implementing technology upgrades.
- Ajera experience is desired; excel skills a must (sort, filer, pivot tables and Vlook-up)
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and follow up on pending issues.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
E4H – Environments for Health Architecture is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to help implement the firm’s marketing and business development efforts including proposals, marketing materials and communications strategy. This role is key to growing the E4H brand – 100% dedicated to healthcare and health science architecture – and we’re looking for someone with excellent writing, research, and production skills to help us highlight our services to clients.
This hands-on role will contribute to the evolution of the quality, effectiveness, and organization of firm proposals and other marketing communication pieces that bring work into the firm. Core responsibilities of this role range from administrative and production work to research and rollout of marketing initiatives. This individual will be a key team member and all responsibilities are of equal importance to success in the role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant field.
- 2+ years marketing experience, preferably with A/E/C firms.
- 1-2 years of InDesign experience is a must; Knowledge of Open Asset is a plus.
- Understanding or desire to learn healthcare architecture is preferred.
- Team player, collaborative, and willing to give and accept help.
- Able to be self-directed, work independently on tasks.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Deadline oriented with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
More information may be found on our website www.e4harchitecture.com.
Please send resume, cover letter, writing sample and targeted salary range to Janet Tatten, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Manager, Information Technologies
Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or information systems or related field and or combination of education/certificate and demonstrated work experience equivalent.
10 years plus experience in managing and/or directing an IT operation in the architectural field.
Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
Excellent proficiency in imaging and deployment of Windows desktops.
Good knowledge of the architectural practice, tools and deliverables.
Good understanding of the hardware/software issues involved with a print recovery and reimbursable billing system.
Experience with understanding how digital tools (Revit, Procore, Canvas, Ajera) impact the business of architecture.
Healthcare Interior Designer
5 or more years of healthcare design experience, Bachelor’s degree, NCIDQ certification required.
Works in a collaborative manner, receives general direction with limited supervision from interior design director/senior designer. Ability to understand the design process and work independently in developing and documenting design concepts. Tasks include programming, space planning, design development, furniture selection/specifications, color and material selection. Contributes to the construction documents and possesses the appropriate technology skills including but not limited to AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Sketch Up. Excellent communication skills required.
Healthcare Project Manager
Seeking a Senior Healthcare Project Manager. Our award-winning experience includes new construction and renovation projects ranging from clinics to community hospitals to major medical centers.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Extensive experience managing healthcare clients
- Extensive experience managing office staff
- B.Arch degree preferred
- Healthcare design/planning experience preferred
- REVIT experience required
- Minimum years of experience in conceptual design and/or construction documents preparation
- Architectural Registration preferred
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills required
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holiday/vacation/personal time, and a professional, team-oriented and rewarding work environment.
Interested candidates please contact email@example.com