E4H is a planning and design firm committed 100% to healthcare and life sciences. We continually seek exceptional talent in the industry to join our motivated, innovative, and dedicated team of professionals. If you would like to be considered for the positions below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a people-centric HR Generalist to deliver core HR services including onboarding, benefit enrollments, payroll coordination, recruitment, leave of absence management, and employee development. This role will help our employees navigate life/work balance, professional development and benefits. The HR Generalist will work with three locations on to grow E4H presence as a great place to work, as well as collaborate with the national HR team to support recruitment efforts, HR programs and special projects.
Job duties includes but not limited to:
- Serve as a resource for employees regarding benefit enrollments/questions, leave of absence, career development tools and other HR resources.
- Maintain/curate content for the employee portal on ADP Workforce Now to educate E4H employees on the firm’s offerings to support their work/life balance.
- Onboard new employees effectively including enrollment in ADP and benefits, as well as coordinate all phases of orientation including career development, mentoring and other programs.
- Actively recruit candidates, attend college recruitment events, and deliver an excellent candidate experience from intern to senior executive roles. Track and report on candidate pipeline on a frequent basis with Partners and HR Team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an HR Generalist in a mid size company (under 200 employees).
- Experience in Architecture or other entrepreneurial, creative professional services space is a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative firm, with remote coworkers.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or comparable business experience
- Professional, warm demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- HR systems knowledge including ADP WorkForceNow and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Willingness to travel between offices in Dallas and Fort Worth as needed.
E4H – Environments for Health Architecture is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to help implement the firm’s marketing and business development efforts including proposals, marketing materials and communications strategy. This role is key to growing the E4H brand – 100% dedicated to healthcare and health science architecture – and we’re looking for someone with excellent writing, research, and production skills to help us highlight our services to clients.
This hands-on role will contribute to the evolution of the quality, effectiveness, and organization of firm proposals and other marketing communication pieces that bring work into the firm. Core responsibilities of this role range from administrative and production work to research and rollout of marketing initiatives. This individual will be a key team member and all responsibilities are of equal importance to success in the role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant field.
- 2+ years marketing experience, preferably with A/E/C firms.
- 1-2 years of InDesign experience is a must; Knowledge of Open Asset is a plus.
- Understanding or desire to learn healthcare architecture is preferred.
- Team player, collaborative, and willing to give and accept help.
- Able to be self-directed, work independently on tasks.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Deadline oriented with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
More information may be found on our website www.e4harchitecture.com.
Please send resume, cover letter, writing sample and targeted salary range to Janet Tatten, HR Director at email@example.com.
5 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Licensed architect who is competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selections, and adaptation/ modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues and supervisory approval on proposed project plan.
8 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Has full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects. Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost effective execution of assigned projects. Actively manages project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments. Serves as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction. Ensures quality control.
Full-time intern on the path to licensure with 0 to 3 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program, proficient in Revit. Performs specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods. Under general supervision, works from the design of others and performs routine architecture assignments. Limited judgment is required on work details. Assignments may include higher- level work for training/ development purposes.
IT Manager, Information Technologies
Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or information systems or related field and or combination of education/certificate and demonstrated work experience equivalent.
10 years plus experience in managing and/or directing an IT operation in the architectural field.
Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
Excellent proficiency in imaging and deployment of Windows desktops.
Good knowledge of the architectural practice, tools and deliverables.
Good understanding of the hardware/software issues involved with a print recovery and reimbursable billing system.
Experience with understanding how digital tools (Revit, Procore, Canvas, Ajera) impact the business of architecture.
5 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required.
Licensed architect who is competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selections, and adaptation/ modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues and supervisory approval on proposed project plan.
Healthcare Interior Designer
5 or more years of healthcare design experience, Bachelor’s degree, NCIDQ certification required.
Works in a collaborative manner, receives general direction with limited supervision from interior design director/senior designer. Ability to understand the design process and work independently in developing and documenting design concepts. Tasks include programming, space planning, design development, furniture selection/specifications, color and material selection. Contributes to the construction documents and possesses the appropriate technology skills including but not limited to AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Sketch Up. Excellent communication skills required.
Healthcare Project Manager
Seeking a Senior Healthcare Project Manager. Our award-winning experience includes new construction and renovation projects ranging from clinics to community hospitals to major medical centers.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Extensive experience managing healthcare clients
- Extensive experience managing office staff
- B.Arch degree preferred
- Healthcare design/planning experience preferred
- REVIT experience required
- Minimum years of experience in conceptual design and/or construction documents preparation
- Architectural Registration preferred
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills required
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holiday/vacation/personal time, and a professional, team-oriented and rewarding work environment.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org