E4H is a planning and design firm committed 100% to healthcare and life sciences. We continually seek exceptional talent in the industry to join our motivated, innovative, and dedicated team of professionals. If you would like to be considered for the positions below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Generalist
E4H is looking for a people-centric HR Generalist to deliver core HR services including onboarding, benefit enrollments, payroll coordination, recruitment, leave of absence management, and employee development. This role will help our employees navigate life/work balance, professional development, and benefits. The HR Generalist will work with three locations to grow E4H's presence as a great place to work, as well as collaborate with the national HR team to support recruitment efforts, HR programs, and special projects.
- Serve as a resource for employees regarding benefit enrollments/questions, leave of absence, career development tools and other HR resources.
- Maintain/curate content for the employee portal on ADP Workforce Now to educate E4H employees on the firm’s offerings to support their work/life balance.
- Onboard new employees effectively including enrollment in ADP and benefits, as well as coordinate all phases of orientation including career development, mentoring and other programs.
- Actively recruit candidates, attend college recruitment events, and deliver an excellent candidate experience from intern to senior executive roles.
- Track and report on candidate pipeline on a frequent basis with Partners and HR Team.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an HR Generalist in a mid-size company (under 200 employees).
- Experience in Architecture or other entrepreneurial, creative professional services space is a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative firm, with remote coworkers, and with multi-state payroll experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business, or comparable business experience.
- Professional, warm demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Multi-state ADP Payroll experience for 150+ company.
- HR systems knowledge including ADP WorkForceNow and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Willingness to travel between offices in Dallas and Fort Worth as needed.
E4H Environments for Health Architecture is looking for a healthcare focused architect or designer to contribute to the success of varied projects across the E4H network. Our healthcare-only focus allows us to design environments that are elegant, adaptable, and solve today’s unique challenges. E4H offers the best aspects of a medium size firm – access to projects and clients doing interesting things in the healthcare space, as well as a solid professional development program including a Mentoring Program. We’re looking for a high energy, positive architect or designer with a passion for healthcare architecture to work on a multitude of projects.
- Provide technical expertise to generate documents for healthcare projects ranging in size and scope.
- Work with Partners and Project Managers on all project efforts, both administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets goals, anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
- Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- REVIT experience required
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced technical staff.
- Ensures quality control on all deliverables.
- May estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts for partner or associated partner review.
- Serve as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Understand the overall design process and work towards developing and documenting design concepts.
- 5-8 years; some or all in healthcare architecture
- Licensure preferred or demonstrated recent effort on the path to licensure.
- Proficiency in Revit for architecture preferred.
Please send resume, cover letter, work samples/link to portfolio, and targeted salary range to Janet Tatten, HR Director at email@example.com.
Full-time intern on the path to licensure with 0 to 3 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program, proficient in Revit. Performs specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods. Under general supervision, works from the design of others and performs routine architecture assignments. Limited judgment is required on work details. Assignments may include higher- level work for training/ development purposes.
The Project Accountant will be monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
• Management and maintenance of project account information into Deltek Ajera accounting system from set up: budgets, plans, costs, billing, to completion and close of project.
• Review, enter, and code, A/P invoices and time sheets for project billing. Consult with A/P department per invoices, terms, and payments.
• Review, enter, and create billing for clients. Consult with A/R department per contract billing, terms, and unpaid balances.
• Audit billing on projects to ensure all costs are captured and submitted for payment.
• Effectively communicate with Project Managers Principals, A/R department regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services related to billings.
• Remain in constant communications with Client(s), Subcontractors, Sub-tiers, and Suppliers’ accounting staff to resolve and maintain monthly billing issues and approvals.
• Prepare monthly reporting summary including: variances. project completion, and backlog, for Project Manager, Controller, and CFO
• Compile information for internal and external auditors as required
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project accounting Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Accounting with detailed knowledge of project contracts and change order documents.
• Excellent time management, writing, and communication skills.
• Hands on experience with Deltek Ajera is preferred and excellent Excel skills. (Vlookup and Pivot Tables)
• Must be pro active and possess the ability to anticipate needs and complications that are upcoming on projects
5 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Licensed architect who is competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selections, and adaptation/ modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues and supervisory approval on proposed project plan.
8 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Has full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects. Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost effective execution of assigned projects. Actively manages project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments. Serves as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction. Ensures quality control.
Healthcare Project Manager
Seeking a Senior Healthcare Project Manager. Our award-winning experience includes new construction and renovation projects ranging from clinics to community hospitals to major medical centers.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Extensive experience managing healthcare clients
- Extensive experience managing office staff
- B.Arch degree preferred
- Healthcare design/planning experience preferred
- REVIT experience required
- Minimum years of experience in conceptual design and/or construction documents preparation
- Architectural Registration preferred
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills required
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holiday/vacation/personal time, and a professional, team-oriented and rewarding work environment.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org