E4H is a planning and design firm committed 100% to healthcare and life sciences. We continually seek exceptional talent in the industry to join our motivated, innovative, and dedicated team of professionals. If you would like to be considered for the positions below, please contact email@example.com
The Project Accountant will be monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
• Management and maintenance of project account information into Deltek Ajera accounting system from set up: budgets, plans, costs, billing, to completion and close of project.
• Review, enter, and code, A/P invoices and time sheets for project billing. Consult with A/P department per invoices, terms, and payments.
• Review, enter, and create billing for clients. Consult with A/R department per contract billing, terms, and unpaid balances.
• Audit billing on projects to ensure all costs are captured and submitted for payment.
• Effectively communicate with Project Managers Principals, A/R department regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services related to billings.
• Remain in constant communications with Client(s), Subcontractors, Sub-tiers, and Suppliers’ accounting staff to resolve and maintain monthly billing issues and approvals.
• Prepare monthly reporting summary including: variances. project completion, and backlog, for Project Manager, Controller, and CFO
• Compile information for internal and external auditors as required
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project accounting Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Accounting with detailed knowledge of project contracts and change order documents.
• Excellent time management, writing, and communication skills.
• Hands on experience with Deltek Ajera is preferred and excellent Excel skills. (Vlookup and Pivot Tables)
• Must be pro active and possess the ability to anticipate needs and complications that are upcoming on projects
5 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Licensed architect who is competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selections, and adaptation/ modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues and supervisory approval on proposed project plan.
8 or more years of experience, licensure preferred but not required. Has full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects. Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost effective execution of assigned projects. Actively manages project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments. Serves as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction. Ensures quality control.
Full-time intern on the path to licensure with 0 to 3 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program, proficient in Revit. Performs specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods. Under general supervision, works from the design of others and performs routine architecture assignments. Limited judgment is required on work details. Assignments may include higher- level work for training/ development purposes.
Healthcare Project Manager
Seeking a Senior Healthcare Project Manager. Our award-winning experience includes new construction and renovation projects ranging from clinics to community hospitals to major medical centers.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Extensive experience managing healthcare clients
- Extensive experience managing office staff
- B.Arch degree preferred
- Healthcare design/planning experience preferred
- REVIT experience required
- Minimum years of experience in conceptual design and/or construction documents preparation
- Architectural Registration preferred
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills required
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holiday/vacation/personal time, and a professional, team-oriented and rewarding work environment.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org